York University Scholarships 2012 for International Students
Established for international undergraduate applicants, recognizing academic excellence, leadership qualities, exceptional community service and individual achievement.
York offers awards & scholarships specifically for international students ranging from $100 to $100,000
York University Scholarships 2012 Application Deadline: March 15, 2012
Eligibility for York University Scholarships 2012
1. Applying for September entry
2. An international student with a Study Permit for Canada
3. You must be applying to the first year of a full-time undergraduate degree program in one of the following Faculties: Liberal Arts & Professional Studies, Environmental Studies, Fine Arts, Glendon, Health, Science & Engineering, Schulich School of Business.
4. Have an excellent academic record (“A” average or equivalent)
5. You must have graduated from high school within the past two years.
6. Application documentation is required. See checklist on reverse.
7. Preference will be given to students who demonstrate financial need.
How to Apply for York University Scholarships 2012
1. Scholarship and Award packages can be either mailed or e-mailed to the University.
2. If we do not receive all required admission documentation, and as a result are not able to process your file for admission, we will not be able to consider you for these awards
3. Send your application and supporting documents by March 15, 2012 to below address
Application for York University Scholarships 2012
Click here to download the application form
York University Scholarships 2012 Contact Details
Official Website : http://futurestudents.yorku.ca
International Scholarship Committee;
Office of Admissions;
Bennett Centre for Student Services;
York University; 4700
Keele Street; Toronto, Ontario, Canada;