William and Kathy Hybl Fellowship for International Student 2012
The International Foundation for Electoral Systems (IFES) Established in 1987, IFES has worked in 133 countries – from developing democracies, to mature democracies. IFES is a non-governmental organization; registered as a 501(c)3 in the United States.
William and Kathy Hybl Fellowship, funded by William Hybl, Vice Chairman of IFES Board of Directors, and wife, Kathy, awards one $5,000 Hybl Fellowship ($2,000 upon the start of the fellowship, $2,000 midway through the fellowship, and $1,000 upon receipt of research paper) to bring outstanding graduate students from the Rocky Mountain region to Washington, D.C., to conduct research in democracy-building.
For more information about Hybl Fellowship please visit their official website.
Hybl Fellowship is available to U.S. or international graduate students attending universities in the following states:
- New Mexico,
- Utah and Wyoming.
Eligibility for Hybl Fellowship 2012
- Candidates must be a U.S. or international student studying at a US university in one of the states listed above.
- Candidates should be graduate students in either Masters or PhD programs who have not yet completed their degrees.
- Candidates should be pursuing degrees in international relations, political science, public administration, or related areas.
How to Apply for Hybl Fellowship 2012
- Applications must be postmarked or emailed by April 1, 2012 for fellowships awarded in 2012.
- Please note, IFES is not responsible for incomplete application packages.
- Mail or email all documents listed above to the following address by April 1, 2012
Application for William and Kathy Hybl Fellowship 2012
Click here to download the application form
William and Kathy Hybl Fellowship 2012 Contact Details
Official Website : http://www.ifes.org
Email : email@example.com
Europe & Asia: firstname.lastname@example.org