University of Warwick Chancellor International Phd Scholarships 2012
University of Warwick is one of the UK’s leading universities with an acknowledged reputation for excellence in research and teaching, for innovation, and for links with business and industry. Founded in 1965 with an initial intake of 450 undergraduates, Warwick now has in excess of 22,000 students and is ranked comfortably in the top 10 of all UK university league tables.
Competition for Chancellor’s International Scholarships 2012 has now CLOSED for entry in October 2012.
We aim to communicate results by the end of March 2012. Please do not contact the Graduate School to check the result of your application before early April.
The Chancellor International Phd Scholarships 2012 for phd students and also for international students. For more information on Chancellor International Phd Scholarships 2012 Please visit their official website.
Eligibility for Chancellor’s International Scholarships 2012
- Applicants may be from any discipline at Warwick.
- Candidates must expect to be ‘overseas’ students for fees purposes, but there is no other nationality criteria
- Candidates for a Chancellor’s International Scholarship 2012 must also be applying for a PhD at the University of Warwick to begin in October 2012
Value of Chancellor’s International Scholarships 2012
- The full payment of overseas tuition fees (worth up to £14,600 at 10/11 rates)
- A maintenance stipend in line with RCUK rates (worth £13,590 at 10/11 rates)
How to apply for Chancellor’s International Scholarships 2012
Application process will be wholly combined with the applications for Chancellor’s Scholarships (formerly WPRS) and all applicants for a Chancellor’s International Scholarship 2012 will automatically also be considered for a Chancellor’s Scholarship 2012.
Chancellor’s International Scholarships 2012 Contact Details
Official Website : http://www2.warwick.ac.uk
Tel: +44 (0)24 7652 4585
Fax: +44 (0)24 7652 4649