The European University of Kent at stablized position education and scholarships. we feel that our university have more reasons to rise up and grow fastly in the recent periods. Its has the important to justified in our claim that we are the UK’s European University. Lok at the following greatful meaning specified here,our university Located at the gateway to Europe,the Campuses/centres in Europe at Brussels, Paris and Athens Partnerships with top-ranking universities European exchanges and work placements ‘European’ courses and programmes European students and student activities European research and projects European schools and centres Commitment to the European HE agenda European Alumni.
The School of Mathematics, Statistics and Actuarial Science offers PhD studentships each year. Funding comes from from the Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council (EPSRC), the National Centre for Statistical Ecology (NCSE), the National Environment Research Council, the University of Kent Scholarship office, and from the School itself.
For more details about university and scholarship and http://www.kent.ac.uk/
Deadline of University of Kent 50th Anniversary Scholarship 2012
- 20th April 2012 – 1st deadline 20th April 2012 – deadline has passed
- 22nd June 2012 – 2nd deadline has also now passed.
- Please check information for next year and check this page again in 2013.
- For any query and help assistance, mail us to: email@example.com
Eligibility of University of Kent 50th Anniversary Scholarship 2012
- The Candidate should passed and good academic records in his/her graduate degree of any recognized college or university with merit or distinction in a relevant subject or equivalent.
- Student should either have also consider for Master’s degree or expect to finish their Master’s by September 2012
Apply for University of Kent 50th Anniversary Scholarship 2012
- The procedures for applications for an SMSAS studentship in 2012 were as follows. Candidates must make a formal application for postgraduate research study at the University of Kent and select School Research
- Scholarship under ‘How are you intending to fund your studiesEarly application is recommended. Late applications will only be considered if funding becomes available due to our making an offer to another
- applicant who subsequently withdraws or is not able to meet the conditions of the offer.
For Terms and conditions, please read this: http://www.kent.ac.uk/scholarships/postgraduate/GTA_T&C.html
University of Kent 50th Anniversary Scholarship 2012
Official Website : http://www.kent.ac.uk
The University of Kent,
Kent, CT2 7NZ
Tel: +44 (0)1227 764000