Queen’s University Scholarships for Indian students 2012
Queen’s is one of the leading universities in the UK and Ireland, the University is established in 1845, it became a university in its own right in 1908. Today, it is an international centre of research and education rooted at the heart of Northern Ireland.
With more than 17,000 students and 3,500 staff, it is a dynamic and diverse institution. The Queen’s University is offering scholarships to undergraduate students from India.
The scholarships for Undergraduate Indian Students studying at Queen’s University Management School, for more information about the scholarship please visit their official website.
Amount of Queen’s University Scholarships 2012 – £1,000.
Eligible Courses for Queen’s University Scholarships 2012
- Actuarial Science and risk Management
- Business Economics
- Business Management
- Economics and Accounting
- Economics with Finance
- International business with a Modern Language
Eligibilty for Queen’s University Scholarships 2012
- Applicants must be Indian nationals and must be eligible to pay overseas tuition fees (non EU).
- Candidates must be able to finance the remainder of their tuition fees and living expenses.
- Applicants must not be in receipt of any other Queen’s University Belfast scholarship or tuition fee reduction.
- Scholarships will be awarded unconditionally and deducted from the tuition fees payable to Queen’s in year 1.
- For more information about the scholarship please visit their official website.
Application for Queen’s University Scholarships 2012
- You download application from official website.
- Completed application send to the scholarship departments
Queen’s University Scholarships 2012 Contact Details
Official Website : http://www.qub.ac.uk
For further information, Email : firstname.lastname@example.org