Newcastle University is one of the UK’s leading universities. The University can trace its origins to a School of Medicine and Surgery, established in Newcastle in 1834. Before starting your studies at the Newcastle University you will need to consider how you will fund your studies and the cost of living in Newcastle. Over the past 3 years, INTO Newcastle University has helped over 1,000 students gain the academic and language skills they need for success at a leading UK university.
The following scholarships are offered by the Newcastle University for open to prospective international undergraduate students to study in UK and also for more information please visit their official website.
The scholarship is intended for international students who study for their first degree at Newcastle University. The scholarship has a value of £2,250 for the first year of study.
Value of Newcastle University Undergraduate Scholarships 2012
- Scholarship has a value of £2,250 for the first year of study.
- Eligible candidates will be considered based on the information given on their UCAS application form.
Eligiblity for Newcastle University Undergraduate Scholarships 2012
- Candidates must have been assessed as overseas for fees purposes
- Must have applied through UCAS by 30 June and been offered a place to study on one of our degree programmes for 2012/13 entry
- Candidates must have already accepted or will accept Newcastle University as their first choice university
- Applicants must have already achieved or will achieve an agreed level of academic performance in their pre-university qualifications
Application for Newcastle University Undergraduate Scholarships 2012
- Application download from their official website.
- For more Enquire online : http://www.ncl.ac.uk/enquiries
Newcastle University Scholarships 2012 Contact Details
Official Website : http://www.ncl.ac.uk
Student Financial Support
Newcastle upon Tyne
Telephone: +44 191 222 8107/5538
Fax: +44 (0) 191 222 8685