Leeds College of Art National Scholarship Programme 2012
National Scholarship Programme is to provide a direct benefit to individual, eligible students. In order to be considered for a scholarship your residual household income must be below £25,000. The scholarships for interntional ungraduate students to study in UK. For more information about the scholarship please visit their officail website.
The National Scholarship closing date 31 July 2012. It is the applicant’s responsibility to submit a complete application by the deadline.
Value of National Scholarship Programme 2012
- Candidates will receive a fee waiver of £3,000 in the first year of their studies.
- First year fees for successful applicants will therefore be £5,250.
- National Scholarship are available for the first year only of any Undergraduate degree programme.
Eligibility for National Scholarship Programme 2012
- National Scholarships are limited in number so unfortunately meeting the eligibility criteria does not mean you are guaranteed an award.
- Applicants should apply for National scholarship if you are holding an offer of a place on a degree course at Leeds College of Art starting in September 2012 and your household income is below £25,000.
Application form for National Scholarship Programme 2012
Click here to download the application form
- Completed application should be sent to following address
- Emailed or faxed application forms will not be accepted.
- Successful applicants will be informed of the outcome of their application by the end of August 2012
National Scholarship Programme 2012 Contact Details
Official Website : http://www.leeds-art.ac.uk
Leeds College of Art