The University of Sussex was the first of the new wave of UK universities founded in the 1960s, receiving its Royal Charter in August 1961. As we celebrate our 50th anniversary, the University has become a leading teaching and research institution.The University of Sussex has over 12,000 students, of which over 3,000 are postgraduates. Creative thinking, pedagogic diversity, intellectual challenge and interdisciplinarity have always been fundamental to a Sussex education.We are currently expanding our degree programmes in popular areas such as biomedical science, business and management, digital media, international security, modern languages, and science and enterprise.
James Henry Green PhD Scholarship 2012 International Scholarships
The James Henry Green Charitable Trust offering via James Green Centre for World Art at Royal Pavilion & Museums (RP&M),Brighton & Hove. Advantages and future of the award is to build and share knowledge about RP&M’s rich holdings of material and visual culture from Africa,Asia, the Pacific and Americas.For this reason the main requirement of the award is that the proposed doctoral research project considers some aspect of the World Art collection. We organize other requirements include a yearly report and, at some point during the scholarship, a public outcome for staff and visitors to Brighton Museum & Art Gallery (for example people can talk,shows or web article about the research project). The scholarship-holder is also expected to make a presentation on the subject of their doctoral research to the Trustees of the James Henry Green CharitableTrust at one of their annual general meetings during their tenure of the scholarship.
For more details about this scholarship:
Deadline for James Henry Green History of Art PhD Scholarship 2012
- Deadline for submitted the Application is April 27th 2012
- Commencent of degree starts on October 2012
Amount of James Henry Green PhD Scholarship 2012
The Student should get scholarship amount for his/her three-year degree course tuition fees and an annual book award of £1000.
Eligibility for James Henry Green PhD Scholarship 2012
- The James Henry Green PhD scholarship is available to students wishing to pursue doctoralresearch within the Department of Art History at the University of Sussex.
- International students are Encourage to apply for the scholarship( but we regret that we can only pay the equivalent of student tuition fees)
Apply for James Henry Green PhD Scholarship 2012
- Student should been offered for place on research degree programme in the Department of Art History at Sussex
- Student should submit their application research proposal and personal circumstance statement.
How to Apply for James Henry Green PhD Scholarship 2012
- James Henry Green History of Art Ph.D Scholarship ,
- Download your Application here: http://www.sussex.ac.uk/arthistory/documents/james-green-trust-application-form-2012.doc
- For more details about Scholarship Application,Email us to: F.M.Allan@sussex.ac.uk
James Henry Green PhD Scholarship 2012 Contact Details
Official Website : http://www.sussex.ac.uk
Research and Enterprise Coordinator
School of History, Art History and Philosophy Arts A,
University of Sussex Falmer East Sussex, BN1 9QN
Tel: 01273 676612