The Bournemouth University (BU) invites the students for the great expoture of study environment. The University proud to be delivered the nation traditions and accomplishments and excited by our potential. The Colleges academic, business and student services are enhancement to the professions and supported by a passionate commitment to high-quality academic endeavour and achievement of all students.
The Bournemouth University glad to enjoy a reputation for excellence through education, research, enterprise and professional practice. And while we remain committed to our region, we have an outlook that is truly global. We value creativity, innovation, partnership and enterprise with an attitude that is friendly, professional, inclusive and supportive.
Bournemouth University Postgraduate Scholarship 2012
The Bournemouth University offered scholarship is to international applicants for postgraduate degrees beginning in September 2012 and January 2013. You will be eligible to apply for a Bournemouth University International Postgraduate Scholarship if you can demonstrate an outstanding academic profile relevant to your course. An outstanding academic profile is one which is considered to be equivalent to a UK 1st class Honours degree as assessed by NARIC.Applicants for all studied full-time postgraduate (Masters) courses in the following Schools may apply:School of Applied Sciences,School of Design, Engineering & Computing,School of Health & Social Care,School of Tourism
Scholarships are paid by a reduction in tuition fee.
Scholarship awarded for each courses
- 10 scholarshipsfor Applied Sciences studies
- 10 scholarships for Design, Engineering & Computing studies
- 5 scholarships for Health & Social Care studies
- 10 scholarships for Tourism studies
Scholarship worth for following courses:
- £1,500 for Applied Sciences studies
- £1,000 for Design, Engineering & Computing studies
- £3,000 for Health & Social Care studies
- £1,000 for Tourism studies
Deadline for Bournemouth University Postgraduate Scholarship 2012
- Entry for September 2012 : Deadline for applications is 31 May 2012
- Entry for January 2013 : Deadline for Applications is 1 November 2012
Candidate can apply at the same time or after you have submitted your course application form.
Eligibility for Bournemouth University Postgraduate Scholarship 2012
- All Candidate are classified as ‘overseas’ for fee purposes are eligible to apply this International Postgraduate Scholarship.
- Candidate must able to demonstrate an exceptional academic profile (equivalent to UK 1st Class Honours degree as assessed by NARIC)
- Candidate must able to demonstrate an outstanding personal profile as evidenced in your personal statement.
How to apply for Bournemouth University Postgraduate Scholarship 2012
Download the Application for International Postgraduate Scholarship 2012
Candidate should send completed applications to below address
askBU Students Service
Application can be also scanned and email to this address : askBUstudents@bournemouth.ac.uk