Aberystwyth University International Undergraduate Scholarships 2012
The University was opened in 1872, a half-finished hotel building on the sea front in Aberystwyth, the University is one of the great romantic, indeed heroic, stories of modern Welsh history and also, from the 1960s the University relocated from the seafront to the Penglais campus
The scholarship open for international students to study in UK. Aberystwyth University has a number of International Excellence Undergraduate Scholarships available each year and for more information about the scholarship please visit their official website.
Aberystwyth University Scholarships 2012 Application Deadline – 30th June, 2012
Amount of Aberystwyth University Scholarships 2012 – £2,000 a year
Eligibility for Aberystwyth University Scholarships 2012
- Applicants must attain the equivalent of 320 UCAS tariff points, and
- Must not have studied at any other University for more than 1 year.
- You must ensure that your full academic results reach the University by 31st August
- For more information visit official website
Application Form for Aberystwyth University Scholarships 2012
- You must have applied to Aberystwyth by 30th June.
- You download the application form from their official website.
Aberystwyth University Scholarships 2012 Contact Details
Official Website : http://www.aber.ac.uk
Recruitment and Marketing Office,
Student Welcome Centre,
Aberystwyth University, Aberystwyth,
Ceredigion, SY23 3FB
Tel: 01970 622 065